MSGSO 7th Annual Research Forum
6300 Ocean Drive
Bay Hall - Room TBA
TAMUCC's Marine Science Graduate Student Organization invites you to participate in our 7th Annual Research Forum on Saturday, December 2, 2017 from 8:00AM - 7:00PM. Registration is FREE and is open to high school, undergraduate, and graduate students! The abstract submission deadline is November 19, 2017. Abstracts should be limited to 250 words and titles to 250 characters.
There are three presentation styles to choose from:
- Short oral: 4-minute talk, 1 minute for questions
- Long oral: 12-minute talk, 3 minutes for questions
- Poster: 48"x36" or 24"x36" (due to a limited number of spaces, poster presentations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis)
Check out our NEW website, where you can:
- register & submit abstract (for free)
- complete a travel scholarship application (deadline to apply is November 19, 2017)
- view the tentative schedule (meals provided)
Why should YOU register? Not only can you win monetary prizes and awards, but this is a great opportunity for students to practice their presentation skills, network with faculty and local organizations, and receive immediate feedback on their research. It is FREE to register and meals will be provided!
Questions? Visit our webpage or contact Kate Martin, MSGSO President, at email@example.com.